مشاركة: ما رأي الاعضاء في TOSHIBA A75-S209 Satellite

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة يالطيف الطف
    lol
    dude what you know about computers ?

Yousef
    Computer Engineering Tech
    3 year
    University of Toronto
    nice to meet u yousef... I'm happy that I'm not the only arab here in Canada who uses the forum... I'm calgary_dude year 1@ Haskayne School of business at the University of Calgary, in the city of Calgary, Ab Canada

anyways what i want to say that it's all cool and i don't want to make a problem out of that..lol.. all i wanna say is that its good for other uses and azpc didn't mention for what does he want the laptop...if its for personal use like internet or whatever yeah yours will do him good..but its not good enough for games...it all depends on the use...that's what I meant..

azpc now that u said u want it for games and stuff forget about the M-30 its not good enough for graphics and same with the one my friend yousef pointed out...i think u should get the acer ferrari....its the ultimate gaming laptop...128 graphics card..powerful AMD processor..(I'm not sure about the the other details) and i guess a 1 gega or 512 ram...i'll try to get a link and send it to you

Some stories can't be told by words...Some Legends are Meant to Die...Some Bloodlines must come to an end..

calgary_dude سابقاً

التسجيل
    04-11-2004
    الدولة
    OUTER HEAVEN
    المشاركات

check this out

i don't recommend laptops for games... but this is one of the best laptops that will serve all the needs that u mentioned earlier...or check this gaming laptop out...
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة THE Kojima ; 06-03-2005 الساعة 07:52 AM

Some stories can't be told by words...Some Legends are Meant to Die...Some Bloodlines must come to an end..

calgary_dude سابقاً

التسجيل
    08-07-2003
    الدولة
    في بلاد لايرفع بها اسم الله
    المشاركات

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة calgary_dude
    nice to meet u yousef... I'm happy that I'm not the only arab here in Canada who uses the forum... I'm calgary_dude year 1@ Haskayne School of business at the University of Calgary, in the city of Calgary, Ab Canada

anyways what i want to say that it's all cool and i don't want to make a problem out of that..lol.. all i wanna say is that its good for other uses and azpc didn't mention for what does he want the laptop...if its for personal use like internet or whatever yeah yours will do him good..but its not good enough for games...it all depends on the use...that's what I meant..

azpc now that u said u want it for games and stuff forget about the M-30 its not good enough for graphics and same with the one my friend yousef pointed out...i think u should get the acer ferrari....its the ultimate gaming laptop...128 graphics card..powerful AMD processor..(I'm not sure about the the other details) and i guess a 1 gega or 512 ram...i'll try to get a link and send it to you
    ohhh u western people !
    well i mentioned ASUS and i dont recommended any of these brand names like Toshiba , hp or even DELL coz they are heck so expensive!
    why i wanna buy computer in 3 thousands while i can get it in 2 thousands ? why u wanna pay 1 thousand for the brand name to be typed in my laptop? ( well i am just giving these numbers as examples)
    as you can see, all the laptops u just put a link have a p4 motherboard or an AMD processor … not centrino, coz centrino still sucks a lot and they wont be ever as a gaming machine. well, not in the near future….
    and hey so many Arab people here in this forum from Canada and i almost know 3 or 4 of them lol
    btw whats your background?
    Palestine here

aztc
    laptops are NOT designed for games and they wont be!
    although i recommended the acer that dude mention but eh.. it wont help a lot

anyways
    how much money do u have in your pocket to spend for the laptop?

التسجيل
    04-11-2004
    الدولة
    OUTER HEAVEN
    المشاركات

ohhh u western people
    "WEST SIDE TILL I DIE" quoted from Tupac Amaru Shakur
    well i mentioned ASUS and i dont recommended any of these brand names like Toshiba , hp or even DELL coz they are heck so expensive!
    what you're saying is true... but I wouldn't recommend one of these unless if I know it.. I mean the quality of the hardware they used...but yeah u're right..if u're sure they use some good hardware..then u're totally right
    as you can see, all the laptops u just put a link have a p4 motherboard or an AMD processor … not centrino, coz centrino still sucks a lot and they wont be ever as a gaming machine. well, not in the near future
    true.. 100% true...centrino is no good for games and graphics...its not as powerful as AMD or pentium 4

laptops are NOT designed for games and they wont be!
    i learned that the hard way...by spending over 3100 on a heck of a laptop...but still a less powerful desktop would be way better for games and on top of that laptops are sooo sensitive.. I had to restore my system 6 times since i bought it 6 months ago...an average of once a month with the restoring cd not with the windows function or whatever...

although i recommended the acer that dude mention but eh.. it wont help a lot
    true...but it'll be better for games than the one he was thinking of in the beginning

that dude mention
    calgary dude

and hey so many Arab people here in this forum from Canada and i almost know 3 or 4 of them lol
    any of 'em here in Calgary?

Palestine here
    Yemeni Here

anyways
    how much money do u have in your pocket to spend for the laptop
    Good question...waiting for ur reply azpc

and one last advice.. you have a playstation 2 azpc...no need for getting a really good laptop for games...keep your laptop for the rest of the stuff if u don't get the laptop for games then i think the one yousef pointed out the ASUS is a good choice...

هل في تجميع لابتوبات عندكم يا azpc؟؟؟ لو في تجميع عندكم جمع لك واحد و ريح نفسك

calgary_dude سابقاً

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •