الموضوع: تالنت PVE روق

التسجيل
    19-02-2003
    الدولة
    المملكه العربيه السعوديه
    المشاركات

تالنت PVE روق

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    بالله شباب ابي فزعتكم ... احتاج تانت ممتاز PVE للروق علما بأن الهت عندي مو كاب 245
    الاسلحع عندي mh dagger 1.7 speed & oh sowrd 1.6 speed
    هذا اللي الله فدرني عليه وابي ارفع الدي بي اس عطوني اقضل تالنت على هالاستاتس اللي عندكم بلييز
    والشكر لله ومن ثم لكم مقدما.
    وين البخت يا فلان وتقول مبخوت ..
    رحت اشتغل دفان محد رضى يموت..

التسجيل
    15-01-2006
    الدولة
    Jeddah
    المشاركات

رد: تالنت PVE روق

PVE SPECS

I’m sure there are other competitive PvE options out there but for now I’ll focus on what I believe to be the top three choices for maximum damage output.
    (the best glyphs are including in the link to the spec)
    Combat
    18 / 51 / 2
    Combat has moved into the realm of “very competitive” this patch. From what I’ve read it still falls slightly behind the other PvE specs, but the margin has become thin. What’s really great about combat is that you have a lot of burst cooldowns with Killing Spree and Adrenaline Rush, so on short fights or on fights where you need a ton of damage during a certain time (Would love to have AR for deconstructor heart phase) combat really shines. As well, any encounter where two things you’re allowed to damage stand next to each other, blade flurry and killing spree will give you some amazing numbers.
    Glyph Options: I’m not sure but perhaps rupture glyph will outpace another with the inclusion of T8 set bonus, I’ll update accordingly when I’m certain.
    Talent Options – Obviously you’ll need to change weapon spec depending on which weapons you use.
    As it stand the above PvE Combat build is pulling off the best numbers, but here are your comparable alternatives:
    PvE Combat Variant I : 15 / 51 / 5
    PvE Combat Variant II : 7 / 51 / 13

Hunger for Blood Mutilate
    51 / 13 / 7
    PvE mutilate has gotten a lot stronger in 3.1. The rotation has been greatly simplified as you no longer really have to worry about Hunger for Blood with it’s new 1 minute timer. Not only do you gain that, you have 3 percent additional damage from the hunger for blood glyph and 5 additional energy per mutilate with the new mutilate glyph. If this spec isn’t top damage in 3.1 it will come very close.

Talent Options – You can choose between Fleet Footed and Quick Recovery if you are not expertise capped for undead encounters such as Naxxramas. For Ulduar, Sarth or Maly, you go 2/2 murder. If you haven’t noticed, master poisoner has changed and is now the clear choice over turn the tables.

HaT Fist / Dagger
    8 / 20 / 43
    I’ve heard from a lot of people that this should be the top damage spec for rogues. It’s not an easy spec to play, you need to use your abilities on a priority basis (ie. if snd then rupt then evis). It’s a spec where you’ll generally be using only finishers. You also get a lot of nice filler talents along the way, and having cheat death in PvE is great. One somewhat problematic variable of this spec is it relys on the group you are in to crit, and not die, but hopefully that won’t be too hard for you to find. You want a fist mainhand and dagger offhand to maximize damage with the spec, although dagger mainhand works somewhat as you rarely use mainhand damage attacks, but it isn’t ideal.
    Additional spec possibility and revisions will be made to this page in the future as things develop

التسجيل
    03-10-2004
    الدولة
    اورقيمار
    المشاركات

رد: تالنت PVE روق

وعليكم السلام

شوف اخوي تقريبا اقوى تالينت للروق pve
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#f0ef0...xV0hZxb:ITfmcV
    بس مشكلته لازم dagges لل ماين هاند والاف هاند

صدقني ابعد عن الكومبات وحاول دايم تركز على daggers بس

اما اذا تبي كومبات اظن ان هذا تالنت زين للكومبات اذا كان الماين حقك dagger